Once an in-house function within the manufacturer or brand, Logistics has evolved into an efficient outsourced operation, that is allowing companies to save money, effectively outsource their entire supply chain, and achieve unprecedented speed-to-market. In addition, operations such as Montage Fulfillment that provide a host of virtually unlimited Finishing and Value Added services, offer extra benefits, which in turn, further improve a brand’s bottom line.
As a third-party logistics provider, we specialize in providing an integrated yet flexible operation for warehousing, distribution, and shopping cart fulfillment. This means that all our services can be modified to fit the customer’s exact specifications and scaled, as needed, at any time. In addition, our So-Cal based Los Angeles organization provides you with proximity to some of the world’s major ports (LA, LB) and airports (LAX). This gives you the ability to distribute nationwide and worldwide.
- A comprehensive consultative approach and a true partnership
- Continuous communication and a get-it-done attitude
- A team that provides you with the best logistics solutions that make sense for you and your business
- Comprehensive services, including Direct to Consumer (DTC), Business to Business (b2b), Business to Consumer (b2c), Inbound, Cross-Docking, Inventory Management, Warehousing, Shipping, Distribution Center, Transportation, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Finishing / Value Added Services (VAS)
- Fast and accurate order turn-around, often within 24 hours or less when needed for your B2C orders
- Established relationships and willingness to work with your customers and 3rd party vendors
- State-of-the-art technology solutions, including Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), RF Barcoding (RFID), Business Intelligence (BI) and an Information Technology (IT) team that ensures seamless integration
- Online access to your inventory and orders anytime, anywhere
- Transparency and visibility
- Hassle-free scalability
- A dedicated team and easy access to anyone from your account manager to upper management
When you work with Montage Fulfillment, you get a trusted 3PL Fulfillment partner that works with you every step of the way. By leveraging our advanced systems, skilled experts, and maintaining continuous communication, we deliver the results you need. You enjoy full transparency, visibility, and security, while your products are delivered to market quickly and in compliance with your requirements and those of your customers.
- Complimentary consulting session with you
- Comprehensive strategic analysis and implementation planning
- Collaboration with all of your channel partners, including suppliers, retailers, intermediaries, and third party service providers
- Fully customized logistics strategies, including Warehousing, Retail Fulfillment services, eCommerce Fulfillment, Finishing / Value Added services, and Transportation, designed to meet your specific needs
- Packaging solutions that support product presentation and adhere to retailers’ standards
- Technology solutions, such as real-time order and inventory access through our Warehouse Management System (WMS), Bar-code filtering for precision, and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) for paperless and effective information transmission
- Open communication and continuous improvements
As a logistics and fulfillment company we understand that technology plays a key role in effective and efficient supply chain management, which is why we have adopted the best technology and solutions available. Our logistics and fulfillment technologies allow us to not only fully integrate and automate our operations but they also enable us to provide transparency, visibility, and accuracy to our clients.
Our warehouse management system automates and streamlines all operations performed at our facilities. In addition, the system feeds data into our client-accessible systems, such as the E-Portal, in real time, so clients are able to access important up-to-date information anytime, anywhere.Read More
EDI or Electronic Data Interchange allows for information, such as orders, to flow seamlessly, securely, and without delays from you the client, to us, and the other way around. EDI increases the speed, accuracy, integrity, and reliability of data, while allowing for format standardization and complete and comprehensive audits that significantly decrease administrative costs.
Our E-Portal allows clients to securely access account information anytime, anywhere using our web-based platform. You can view inventory, orders, customized reports and more, while knowing that all data is fully up-to-date and in real-time.
RF Bar-coding allows us to quickly and accurately capture, transmit, and store information pertaining to your inventory. As inventory arrives or leaves the warehouse, it is scanned by our laser bar-code scanners and transmitted immediately into our WMS. As soon as the data enters the WMS it is available to you, the client, through your personal E-Portal.Read More
We believe that the safety and security of your products is of the utmost importance, which is why we utilize top notch security tools and procedures at all of our product fulfillment centers. We ensure your assets are safe at all times of the day and night.Read More