We use advanced technologies in each fulfillment warehouse in order to provide a competitive advantage to our clients. These technologies include state-of-the-art solutions, such as Manhattan SCALE Warehouse Management System (WMS), Radio Frequency (RFID) and Barcode technologies, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Tableau Business Intelligence analytics, and our web-based Trade Partner Manager (TPM) client access to important data anytime anywhere, as well as advanced security solutions to ensure merchandise is safe at all times.Our intuitive and user-friendly TPM portal enables you, our client, to take full advantage of our use of those technologies. You get complete visibility into your inventory, the ability to view orders, create customized reports, pay invoices, and more. In addition, our capability to communicate with customers through the use of EDI has increased the speed, accuracy, integrity, and reliability of data, reduced costs for our clients, and brought on efficiencies that would otherwise not be possible.
- Full visibility and real-time information – anywhere, anytime. No matter where in the world Montage Fulfillment's clients may be, they have instant access to important real-time data, such as inventory counts and shipment dates
- Ability to create and manage important projects and tasks, such as inbound/outbound orders
- Ability to access, collect and export important data
- Fast and accurate order processing and increased inventory accuracy
- Elimination of costs commonly associated with returns, damaged products, and incorrect orders
- Elimination of excess inventory, decrease in labor and/or resource expenses, and reduction in manufacturing costs